You are welcome to inspect 19 Barang Street in the Kuranda Village.
This classic and charming pole home is located at the top of the Kuranda Range in the picturesque mountain retreat of the Kuranda Village, just 25km northwest of Cairns. Surrounded by the world’s oldest living tropical rainforest you can sit back and relax with family and friends on the spacious al fresco area overlooking the swimming pool while cooking fantastic pizzas in the custom made woodfired pizza oven.
This home has been designed for those who love to entertain. Positioned on a 1,012 m2 block and hidden by the trees this charming pole home offers multiple living areas, a dining/living area adjacent to the large, renovated kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and renovated laundry.
The outdoor area also offers a large, covered patio with pizza oven and a beautiful inground pool. In addition to all of this you will also find a huge workshop or artist’s studio downstairs with a safety room that can be used as wine cellar, two bay carport, extra parking space for a boat or caravan and a beautiful garden! Walk through the back garden gate to the main street, or sit on the front veranda and see nothing but rainforest.
* Four bedrooms (Two in the main household and 2 in the separate guest residence or 1 if guest residence is used as a living area,)
* Two renovated bathrooms (One in the main household and one in the separate guest residence)
* Polished timber floors
* Extra room in the guest residence to be used as Study, nursery or fifth bedroom
* Modern and renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and good appliances
* Two separate living areas (One in the house and one in the separate guest residence)
* Massive undercover outdoor dining area overlooking the pool
* Renovated laundry
* Air conditioned
* In ground pool
* Huge outdoor entertaining area with custom made woodfired pizza oven
* Two cars bay carport
* Huge workshop under the house, could be artist’s studio or other purpose
* Safe room in the workshop perfect for a wine cellar
* Plenty of room for kids to run and play
* Gas hot water system
* Beautiful gardens
* 1,012 m2 block
* 5 Kw solar system
* Expertly well-maintained pole home
* Great family, perfect Airbnb investment or both
Price: Offers over $790,000
Rental Appraised: $650 - $700 per week
Rates: $2,900 approximately per year
Potential Rental Yield: 5% (Estimate only)
Potential annual rental income: $36,400 (Estimate only)
Within 2 minutes walking distance to the Kuranda Village and 25 minutes’ drive to the northern beaches or the city, this home is positioned perfectly and will not last long in this market – don't miss your opportunity!
Call Claudio on M 0413337306. P 07 40519300. E [email protected] to organise your private inspection a notice of 24 hours is needed to inspect the property.
*Photos are digitally cleared, and digital furniture applied for the tenant privacy
** Rental Yield and Rental Income are approximate and based on the current market
Park Villas is a new luxury residential development by Mixta Africa, located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. The development offers a variety of amenities and features that make it the perfect place to live, work, and play.
Rent-to-own homes are a popular option for people who want to buy a home but don't have the money for a down payment or don't qualify for a mortgage. In a rent-to-own agreement, the buyer (also known as the tenant-buyer)...